complete login instructions
How do I enroll? (long version)
If you're here, most likely you want to sign in for a course.
There's a few options.
Want to deal with a person, not the computer?
Call, text, or email and we'll set up your account and arrange for payment.
- (989) 980-0651 for voice or text messages
The easiest way to get started is to enroll yourself.
- click on "create new account" below and fill in the blanks as you go.
- you'll make up a user name and password
- we'll need your email address, first and last name, city, and license number
(We don't sell or share this with anyone, except when we notify the electrical division that you've finished the class)
- You'll immediately be sent a confirmation email to complete your account.
- Next step is to select the class, and pay.
For security, you'll be transferred to Paypal's website, where you can pay by credit card or your own Paypal account.
Paypal will direct you back to our site, and you're done!
Previously enrolled in our 2014 NEC update class?
Just enter your user name and password over there on the left, you're ready to go.
If you don't have your old username and password, please email us at email@example.com, or call (989) 980-0651
Previously enrolled in the 2008 NEC update class?
The 2008 class was on a different server from the 2011 and 2014 class.
We did not transfer everyone's account information over.
You can either set up a new account, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll transfer your information.
Last modified: Thursday, July 18, 2019, 9:00 AM